Plus, catch up on a beloved day!
Do not miss a piece of all the latest news for The daring and the beautiful, Days of our lives, General Hospital, and The young and the restless gathered in one convenient place.
During our recent conversation with Scott Clifton (Liam), he shared with us some information about Liam’s past that has been completely forgotten… yet has the ability to blow up the character’s world. Of course, there is already a bit of bad brewing in Liam’s life thanks to the arrival of his stepfather, Deacon. When the bad boy introduced himself, more than a few viewers wondered about his past in general and why he had been in jail (this time) in particular. Luckily, we’ve got the scoop on everything Deacon is all about.
- Things were complicated enough for Eric without the Logan sisters throwing themselves into the fray. Does Brooke betray Donna by pushing Katie to be there for Eric?
- Darin Brooks (Wyatt) continues to share his insider look at the pregnancy of his wife Kelly Kruger (Eva). Don’t miss her funny t-shirt let alone the real reason she hasn’t thrown anything at him… yet.
- With the arrival of fall, we nostalgically return to the heat of summer to share a photo gallery of the sexiest swimsuit photos from the past and present featuring the cast of the Californian frother.
The minute Bold and beautiful paired up with Deacon and Sheila, Richard was on board. In this week’s Soapbox column, he not only explains why, but admits that he hopes the program’s new team will manage to teach Brooke and Ridge a lesson and has some serious questions regarding extracurricular activities in Paris.
You might not have been invited, but that doesn’t mean you can’t feel like you’re in the front row, as Emily O’Brien (Gwen) helped one of her oldest friends to celebrate her wedding anniversary in vintage style. You won’t want to miss the dazzling photos she posted from the event.
Lori feels like the possession story might need a rulebook, enjoyed the humor between Gabi and Philip, thinks EJ is getting a lot of fun, and suggests maybe it’s time to recast Hope in the Days of our lives column.
It’s been a while since we’ve heard from this veteran of Days of our lives and General hospital. Tyler Christopher (ex-Nikolas) was back on social media last week to update fans on his life. Take a look at these photos revealing why he’s happy to be home, then read the moment he says he marked a turning point and the photo he posted to prove it.
- She might not have said it right away, but it looks like Emma Samms (Holly) got married.
- It’s been over a year since she last posted on Instagram and Kelly Monaco (Sam) has returned with a bang. You will definitely want to take a look at the photo that got the fans talking!
- Cameron Mathison and Steve Burton might not look like you, but never forget that they play twin brothers Drew and Jason! This week, Mathison gave fans eager to see the couple working together a preview of their first scene.
Dustin was more than upset with the latest rewrite of Valentine’s story, didn’t feel the whole story of Drew, hadn’t really believed in Sam and Dante as a couple, has furtive suspicions that Nina might not get what she deserves, and wait a bit Carly and Sonny’s reunion becomes more interesting last General hospital column.
While we’ve waited weeks for Victoria’s rushed wedding to Ashland, viewers have waited much longer to finally see Summer and Kyle get the romantic marital moment they deserve. Needless to say, we weren’t the only ones annoyed by Skyle’s shocking turn that left a lot of people unhappy and rejected.
- Speaking of Victoria’s nuptials, Richard Burgi sat down for an exclusive conversation with us and revealed why, in his words, “Ashland could lose everything … including Victoria!”
- Remember that super sexy pic that Christian Jules LeBlanc (Michael) posted a while ago? Otherwise, fear not, we’ll show it to you again. But if you remember… the actor now shares the unique story behind it!
- As her maternity leave draws to a close, Melissa Claire Egan (Chelsea) decided it was time for a new haircut as she got back to work. Take a look at its new locks.
- Melissa Ordway (Abby) kept us all entertained by showing off the many faces of her daughter.
- Could a baby be on the way for a pair of Young and restless alums? Read what Justin Hartley (ex-Adam) and Sofia Pernas (ex-Marisa) say about expanding their family.
Candace considers Billy’s collision course with failure, thinks Mariah needs some quick therapy, finds recent writing for Nick made up, and laments the series’ ridiculous amount of filler in its latest. The young and the restless column.
Find reasons to tune in this week with all of the latest spoilers and speculation about the future of your favorite soap opera.
- As Ridge and Liam both fret about Deacon’s return to Hope’s orbit, he and Sheila toast at the elimination of the Forresters in the Bold and beautiful weekly spoiler video.
- As Rafe admits how jealous EJ makes him, Jake has a warning for Philip, and Ben tells Ciara he wants a child, but what the hell does the heck think? Find out in the Days of our lives weekly spoiler video.
- As the guests arrive in Tuscany for the wedding, Sally sneaks into Victoria’s closet and Victor interrupts Ashland warning Billy in the last one. Young and restless video spoilers.
Will Jack Thornton return from the dead? This is what some viewers are eager to learn as a highly anticipated spinoff for When the heart calls you is approaching diffusion. Get even more details on When hope calls.
And take a look at our ranking gallery of the 10 biggest male rivalries on soap operas.